ss-11.png

Why do you need a website?

Because this is your chance to show people who your company is, what you do and what you stand for. It’s your online brochure and your chance to stand a part from your competition.


Website Creation

  • 1 Page Website (Landing Page) - $500 One Time
  • 3 Page Website - $1,500 One Time
  • 5 Page Website - $3,000 One Time
  • 10 Page Website - $5,000 One Time
*Ecommerce sites available
*All websites require our website maintenance package for 1 year.

Website Maintenance – $100

Included in our website maintenance package is your domain, hosting and unlimited text changes every month to your website.

Website Import - $500 One Time

Our web team can help to import your WordPress site from your existing hosting provider into our Website Pro! We’ll take care of it for you so you don’t have to worry about it.

Website Pro - $25

Website Pro hosts your WordPress site with the most trusted source on the internet—Google Cloud Platform. This state of the art infrastructure means your site will be secure and protected, be Google-fast, and scale automatically.

Appointment Scheduling - $50

Appointment Scheduling empowers your business to let your customers book appointments online with real-time availabilities and automated reminders. You will be able to get up to 40% more bookings while reducing no-shows and saving hours per week.

Form Builder - $20

Dynamic Form Builder allows you to add, remove, and customize fields and forms on your website.

Live Chat - $20

Live Chat makes your business easily accessible to customers by offering a simple way to connect and start a chat through your website. 77% of consumers believe Live Chat improves a businesses reputation. Why not generate leads for your business with one of the most intuitive communications platforms possible?

Website Chatbot - $100

Our website lead capture chatbots leverage AI and automated chat to reduce bounce and boost conversions up to 40%! Our industry specific chatbots instantly engage visitors, answer common questions, book appointments and hand off hot leads to your email, call center or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Current verticals supported, auto dealers, dental practices, health clubs, home services, law firms, insurance agents, property managers, real estate agents, restaurants and retailers.

Custom Chatbot Development - $750 one time

Get a custom lead capture chatbot customized for your business.

Visual Visitor - $50

Only about 2% of website visitors identify themselves by filling out a form. Our service helps you identify the other 98%. Turn your website into a lead generation machine with Visual Visitor—it's anonymous visitor identification.

  • Website Pro
  • Appointment Scheduling
  • Form Builder
  • Website Chatbot
  • Visual Visitor
    -$200

Bundle and save!


Let's get your business online!